Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lily and the Lotus and The circle of friends journal rotation January 2014

Welcome to my blog. I am so excited to play with The Circle Of Friends Journal Rotation. This is my first time participating in this rotation and quite honestly I did not know what to do or what to expect..but my awesome friends have  guided me through it.
The first journal I am showing you is Andrea's.Andrea's art to me is always gentle and elegant.
Here is the beginning of her journal

this is what I added....This is my Queen
Now this is my journal I am sending to Caroline
My theme is style
The sewing machine came from Blossom Bucket ..Wendy Vecchi showed the item and it works so beautifully with this..
well I there is the beginning...
susan




1 comment:

  1. oh la la wonderful pages I can't wait to get started playing with yours.

    ReplyDelete