Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lily and the Lotus and The circle of friends journal rotation January 2014

Welcome to my blog. I am so excited to play with The Circle Of Friends Journal Rotation. This is my first time participating in this rotation and quite honestly I did not know what to do or what to expect..but my awesome friends have  guided me through it.
The first journal I am showing you is Andrea's.Andrea's art to me is always gentle and elegant.
Here is the beginning of her journal

this is what I added....This is my Queen
Now this is my journal I am sending to Caroline
My theme is style
The sewing machine came from Blossom Bucket ..Wendy Vecchi showed the item and it works so beautifully with this..
well I there is the beginning...
susan




1 comment:

  1. oh la la wonderful pages I can't wait to get started playing with yours.

    ReplyDelete