Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Art Journal Every Day Blog Hop with Smeared ink and me susan s Technique and prompt no 4

Day Four with Smeared Inks Art Journal Every Day Technique and prompt No 4 from me Susan S

"Save It"

In this prompt I am suggesting to use you scraps to simply help decorate your journal page.Use a image you love a fairy a monster a vampire a muse what ever and gesso this on..the water color crayons help seal it with color and stamp using a smeared ink stamp.

Have you joined the red rubber club. I have. I can say no if I cannot afford them that month or yes to the set that they are offering..or no I do not want that set but I want one you have in your red rubber list...Tori and Terra are awesome and will work with you.Here is the link http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/smeared-ink-rubber-club

Now I hope by now you have joined our Art Journal Every Day Group here is the link for our fun group http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/artjournaleveryday

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Have fun and enjoy

susan s


No comments:

Post a Comment