Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Lily and the Lotus and Aurora Wings Heartstrings

Hi there. welcome to my blog. Today we have had wind and threats of fires a cold front is blowing in and we are to have sleet and ice again..so that means color time!!!!
Today I want to share a image with you from www.etsy.com/shop/AuroraWings
She also has some images in rubber stamps at http:sweetpeastamps.com
This digital image is called Heartstrings. It is a image of a Chinese woman with her Erhu in a peony garden.
I colored with prisma pencils and water colors. My ribbon is from Flights of Fancy Boutique. Thank you for stopping in. comments are always welcome.
susan
 

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh !! Just gorgeous Susan - your colouring is awesome !!! A beautiful image and I just adore that ribbon :-)
    Hope the weather doesn't get to you too much - stay safe my Friend.

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Susan, your colouring really is superb! Hoping that bad weather goes away xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just exquisite, Susan! Gorgeous coloing and that delicate trim is so perfect for the beautiful image. Keep warm! xxD

    ReplyDelete