Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

lilyandthelotus and day 16 with Smeared and Smudged ink's 31 Days of Halloween

Hi everyone..having a lot of internet problems maybe due to the needed  down pours of rain we are having.
This is a sweetpea piece I am making for every one including a post on my ex mother in laws face book page for her Birthday..then I am finishing up with some cleaning and crawling in bed to read...sweet loads of good things for me to read :)
This is a sweetpea image from a artist named Ching Chow Kuik which I have followed many many years now.
I used Prisma pencils and water colored the back ground the cats are cut from cereal boxes using a template and inked jet black, the lace is from flowers to finishes and the papers are recollections. Hope you like it..I love the kittys.
mega hugs to all
susan s

14 comments:

  1. So stunningly gorgeous...the colors are fabulous and your design is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Susan, this is just gorgeous! You had me at cats but the whole thing is such a fabulous piece. I adore that artist as well. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and I love the black cats on top.
    Nothing better to do on a very rainy day than crawl back under the covers and read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background. Love that image too. She is so sweet. Your coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image, but there is a touch of evil in those eyes. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the image and the kitty cats, also the soft colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a huge fan of Ching Chow Kuik's designs and this one does not disappoint, you've coloured her beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful image and so well done. Amazing work on this and love those kats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...this is beautiful Susan. I love the stamp you used and your coloring is divine. Great layout and lace embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great coloring... love the composition. The cats from a cereal box hiding a cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is beautiful Susan! Gorgeous colouring, a stunning piece. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO gorgeous. I love what you are always capable of coming up with. You have a brilliant mind. It needs to be shared! :) Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete