Thursday, October 3, 2013

Lily and the Lotus and Day 3 of Smeared and Smudged Inks 31 Days of Halloween

welcome to Day 3 of http://smeared and smudged.com 31 Days of Halloween!
This is a journal page I made using Smeared Inks Column 1 Digi single from Septem Liberalis.
The beautiful skull die embellishment is from my friend Kristy..you will see her name on the side bar in this hop.
The roses are from Alpha Stamps card stock called The Lovely Garden
The stencil I used is from Stencil Girl
The sentiment cuts are from the same Alpha stamps card sheet The Lovely Garden
and the little skully dude is also from Alpha stamps.
The back ground has been watercolored and has many layers of other images.
I hope you like it
susan s

24 comments:

  1. Wonderful job combining all those elements! Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! A veritible garden explosion! Gorgeous page! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! lots of fun stuff to look at. Like the little guy just above the yellow flowers. Way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page. I have such a hard time putting my own collages together but on your page everything just seems to blend so easily. Fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! that's a fabulous page! I love the skull die embellie! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wicked cool journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are SO talented. I am so sad that I never got to take any lessons from you. :( Beautiful page. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your journal is coming along beautifully. I love pink on this page with the skull. Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Journal master, I bow to your talent! I don't just like it, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One more beautiful flourished collage - I LOVE the little skull
    hugs serafeena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great journal page... love all the detail, the column caught my eye!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The skull is lovely. Great project

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous j-page Susan, love all the layers and the overall visual is true candy for my eyes ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great journal page Susan! Love how you combine so many elements into one outstanding piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow there is so much awesome here! I love all the different things...so much to look at...and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what great page...love the colors and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So much gouly goodness!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous page and so many beautiful layers and images!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete