Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Monday, September 9, 2013

LilyandThe Lotus and Smeared Inks "Smudgy Antics" new challenge"Embellishment"

Hi and welcome to my blog. There is a new challenge at Smudgy Antics embellishments ..
I had began a fat book but ran out of time this crazy week so I shall save that treasure for another challenge.....now what to chose..as I looked through my books of images trying to decide on what to do my eyes kept coming back to my favorite sugar skull.
I was born in New Mexico and grew up there and when I was eleven my folks moved to West Texas. In both places sugar skulls were a part of the heritage of the area. I have seen so many beautiful sugar skulls in my life time and yet no matter how hard I try I could never replicate the gorgeous ones I have seen around Santa fe New mexico and Albuquerque New Mexico.
Here is my sugar skull. You can get this awesome image from the smeared Ink store click http://smearedink.com
Hope to see you at the challenge.http://smudgyantics.blogspot.com
hugs
susan s

1 comment:

  1. OOOOH, I DO love me some sugar skulls! Absolutely GORGEOUS, Susan! xxD

    ReplyDelete