Thursday, August 8, 2013

Lilyand the Lotus and Wendy Vecchi art parts,Stencil Girl stencils and POE by Rick St. Dennis

Welcome.
This is a tag I made for a friend. I used Dyans inks and Tim Holts stains and a wonderful new stencil from Stencil Girl along with one of my favorite art parts from Wendy Vecchi studio 490 art parts.
This is the stencil I purchased
This is a Michelle Ward design from greenpepperpress.com
which is Michelle Ward store and blog well worth the visit.marjiekemperdesigns.com
can give you many details about the wonderful stencils "Stencil Girl ".
The image came from Rick Saint Denis http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.com/
that is Ricks blog challenge board and you can find a button there on the right hand side to his Etsy store.
Hope you like it.
I will enter this in to
everythingwendyvecchi@yahoogroups.com challenge.
Thanks for looking and comments are welcome :).
susan s



2 comments:

  1. such a fabulous piece Susan! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Susan! FABULOUS tag! Love the background and cool art parts. I have some but don't know what to do with them. LOL Your friend will be over the moon! xxD

    ReplyDelete