Monday, March 25, 2013

The House Of Poe my new smudgy antics challenge piece

Welcome to my blog. A wee bit of internet trouble due to high winds here..I think I am up and running again..we will see as I post this.
This is my new piece for http://smudgyantics.blogspot.com/
The theme is Make it Colorful without pens or pencils ...that is a challenge isn't it.   oh what to do ...what to do...first I thought about cheating well they didn't mention crayons Ha!...but I knew better...nice telepathic try right?
Ok then I used acrylic..yes acrylic from spray bottles.I found two pictures of pillars from a magazine and a nice arched roof cut them out centered them..and sprayed around them..i used gesso to tone things down and then stamped in staz on jet black ink.
About my stamps..I love them love them love them. They are my newest set from http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/smeared-ink-rubber-club
Edgar Allen Poe Quote the Raven.Oh the stamps are fantastic!
well here is my DT piece and thanks for reading my gibberish.
susan s

Please come play with us!

1 comment:

  1. omg...I love this Susan! You did a great job collaging all the images into one great picture! I'm going to have to try your technique!

    ReplyDelete