Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Sunday, March 10, 2013

smudgy antics new challenge

This is my new challenge piece for http://smudgyantics.blogspot.com/
I actually love the theme ANYTHING BUT A CARD....thought provoking. I made box and used a digital stamp from  http://www.smearedink.com/ 
on the top the stamp is mushroom fairies french fairies. I have learned alot from the wonderful lpeople at smeared ink and they constantly keep me wanting to learn more..I am trying to learn about shadowing and i used this piece to work with..there is  a lot more to shadowing than i thought so this was beginner 101...anyway i had fun and I hope you come play with us again or for the first time..here is my piece..hope to see you at smudgy antics challenge.
susan s


3 comments:

  1. Susan this is stunning! The image and your colouring are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving the colours, so surreal the mushroom looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is breathtaking - such gorgeous colours and I adore the flowers. It's a truly lovely piece Susan. Well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete