Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Monday, February 11, 2013

Day Two Bloody Valentine swap with smeared ink

Welcome to my blog

this is day two with  http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/events/bloody-valentine-swap
My beautiful image came from  http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digital-art-stamps
I could never say enough about Ike. she is a long time standing DT for Smeared Ink and one of the most fantastic artist you could ever have the privilege of knowing...so hear is my piece and..so sorry Ike I am doing the carriage is now a pumpkin waltz  I have been up since two am here and it is late...
Thanks for stopping in
susan s

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and beautifully colored. Hope you're getting some sleep now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! I love the colours you used, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...love the mermaid image. Ike really is terrific! You did a great job coloring the image and creating the ATC! She looks like a real heart breaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous ATC and I love the mermaid image, great colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how super :-) She looks gorgeous coloured up Susan Wonderful creation :-D I hope you are getting some sleep now ????
    Thanks for the glorious 'plug' :-D (cheesy grin !!)
    Huggies xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness Susan this is sooo beautiful! I love the colours you have used on it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you've used. The mermaid is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete