Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Sunday everyone.This is my stampers anonymous swap for January.
The theme is masking tape...and stripes..so at first I was totally thrown I must admit than I began to play and I began to see the possibilities.
I made a total of four but leave one up for the element of surprise on delivery..
I used distress inks and stains..my stamps are studio 490 (stampers anonymous) and Tim Holtz also (stampers anonymous).
Thanks for looking and if you have the time give this technique a try..it is fun.
susan

Thank you for taking the time to peek in and the group is  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/creativeblock-stampersanonymous/ 
I would love to see you join if you haven't already.
stay safe
susan s. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, I was just having a look around your blog and these tags really caught my eye. I love all the texture you have created using stamps and paint. Fabulous colors!
    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. I appreciate it very much. Have s great day.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete