Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day Nine of Smudgy Antics twelve days of Creepmas Blog Hop

Welcome to lily and The lotus.
This is day 9 of  http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/page/12-days-of-creepmas-2012
The image is a smeared Ink image..from the French fairy collection I am getting.  I love them.
No it's not a Christmas image but check back with me tonight I will be posting my  Smudgy Antics DT piece and I have a nice surprise .
Thank you all for your kind words and have a beautiful day.
susan s.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning colors! such a magical image and I think it does give off a Christmas vibe with all the stars. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete