Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Friday, December 21, 2012

Smeared ink 12days of creepmas blog hop

Today is simple for me. I am making regular Christmas cards and running out of time I might   add so this is a simple post.

Smeared Ink has a journalism group  which this year I must confess I have not been faithful too so..one of my new year resolutions is to focus more on journals.

This is the foundation of one I am working on right now and I need to add words to get it posted for this weeks forum. I am not that good with journals yet they are one of my favorites.

you can learn more about this group at.http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/artjournaleveryday

I hope to see you there.Here is my almost finished piece





 needs more crows I think and now thatthe gesso is dry i can add nore color and maybe collage a edgar in there yes?
Thanks for looking.
susan

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! I'm really impressed. I just can't seem to manage the journaling thing. Yes, I think an Edgar would be a fine addition. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...Susan, that's a couple of great pages. I will look into the group...it looks like fun and stress relieving at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a neat page....love the colors !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh - this looks like you had a great time creating it, and it's just so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Susan. I love the colours going on there. I have only ever done one journal page and I am looking forward to seeing how you progress with them. It might give me some inspiration to try this out :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous journal page, love the colors you've used. I really need to do more of this too.

    ReplyDelete