Thursday, August 25, 2022

New Journal in August Vintage junk journal

Happy August

This journal will be in my Easy store the link is on my side bar. The following are the photos and the credits.



 


























There are 98 pages to this journal that includes decorated pages but there are many writing pages.There are 16 Tags decorated and plain but coffee stained.
Six journal cards decorated

I always miss someone trying to credit every one if I miss you I am deeply sorry.
There are 20 vintage music pages decorated and non decorated..
I used coffee stained paper.
Vintage photo  ink from Tim Holtz
Wendy Vecchi stamps
Jill Meyers stampsTsunami Rose designs
Fox Paw Printing Designs
Stampington Digital magazine
Victoria Magazine
Stamperia paper
Graphic 45 paper
Country cottage magazine
Vintage post card
guest check
paper napkins and more poge.


Dedicated to the journal lovers and collectors
Hugs Allywhitecat

No comments:

Post a Comment