Monday, August 16, 2021

A little Sea Side junk journal


 I am back finally into my art. I do believe breaks are wonderful coming back to something you love even better.

This is a little Sea Side Journal. I have had the paper in my stash for ever I think. I used my few vintage Sea stamps and coffee stained papers. Basically everything was from my paper stash tub.


I love the way I write something down and put it in a place so I will know where it is and forget the place. so to be fair many of my images come from the Graphic Fairy and Alpha stamps collage sheets.


With the combo of coffee stained paper and extras there is a bit over 75 different size papers.

4 jumbo tags with Boho fabric and plenty of writing space.

This is the back.


There are side pockets


inner pockets and tags


doilies and music sheets and so much more.

I had alot of fun with this.

She is sole. I have no doubt she will make a beautiful story book someday with someones life story.


Thanks for stopping in.

Allywhitecat



No comments:

Post a Comment