Friday, January 11, 2019

Making of a tag 2019-1 step by step photo tutorial

It was a idea as I sorted through all my art supplies..make a card and a set of tags for my store using everything I have and what does not sell attend  a Christmas art show.


 I am also reaching new levels here where I want to close things out .
 I love my quiet time coloring and stamping or playing with collage and playing with mixed media so this helps me to get things in perspective and order as I pack for my own home. I have minimized my art fund spending and I am using a lot of things I have had or my Dad has given me that was my Mom's... so you never know what you will see in my post that I might be using.
I cut my standard tags and coffee stained them, stamped and colored with blue which is my color theme this month.

I used Tim Holtz Distress ink with a sponge "Vintage Photo" around the borders.
so..here is the process coloring. Coloring on coffee stained manila folder is different than regular card stock. It shows the lines and blending is most difficult.

 







I love splatter and I used Glimmer Glam by Tattered Angels from Canvas Corp Brands
I also used a paint brush and painted the roses and the Bird with it. This color is 23445 Turquoise
Canvas Corp Brands shop

The flowers were from my stash, I probably found them on sale at Michaels. I used Tattered Angels Glimmer mist L2418 Patina on the flowers.
 

I have added the tags and cards in my Etsy store. 
Now I will clean my mess...and find a new set of stamps to play with.
Thanks for stopping in
Susan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment