Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Lily and the Lotus and Create and Inspire new Challenge with SLSLines.etsy.com

Welcome to my blog. It is time for another challenge with CREATE AND INSPIRE.

This time we are show casing  SLS Lines at etsy. I purchased several images but decided to show one of the fabulous images from her Pretty Ladies Coloring Book here is the link to this item https://www.etsy.com/listing/188590497/adult-coloring-book-pdf-pretty-ladies?ref=shop_home_active_4

I look forward to your creations what ever you decide to make. Here is my card. I chose her because she actually reminds me of my Mother.
When I was a young girl she had beautiful silver rhinestone glasses. I thought she looked like a movie star. The images are gorgeous. Take the time if you can to visit this beautiful store and we will see you at https://www.etsy.com/listing/188590497/adult-coloring-book-pdf-pretty-ladies?ref=shop_home_active_4

Have a beautiful week.

susan s

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic - awesome colouring on her Susan :-D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete