Sunday, November 16, 2014

Lily and the Lotus and Quote the Raven Nevermore

It is snowing right now and I had to pull out my Smeared Ink reds rubber stamps ...than I thought what is Black Dragon up to ?????uuummm????
so I popped over to her challenges at http://poequoththeraven.blogspot.com/
oh goodie I thought uummm must do this one.
so as the snow fell and is still falling..I made some coffee and kicked back and played.
I love the snow and Edgar Allan Poe.
Thanks for stopping in.
hugs
susan s

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Very cool - that looks so spooky cool in those colours :-D
    I didn't know you got snow where you are !!!! I thought you was in the desert ???

    Thank you for coming over to play at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win last month, Susan! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I am in the U.S. Where are you?

    ReplyDelete